Become a Senior Representative for Amy Lynden Photography!
I am looking for Senior Reps for my 2007 senior photo program.
Who should apply?
Students who are:
• Juniors or seniors in high school (preferably juniors, however seniors who have not yet had their portraits done may also apply)
• Outgoing and motivated
• Comfortable in front of the camera!
• Involved in extra-curricular activities such as sports or theater
What you will do:
• Promote ALP at your high school by showing ALP images to friends via promotional cards, an online photo gallery, and a proof magazine.
What you will get in return:
• TWO free photo sessions! (One 45 minute mini session upon approval of application. These images will be used in the promotional materials. This session typically results in 10-20 final images. One 2 hour session for YOUR senior photos. This session typicall results in 35-40 images.
• $25 in print credits or $15 cash for each referral.
• As many referral cards as you can hand out.
• Five free myspace images (if you have a myspace account). You must leave one of these as your default image through your graduation in 2008.
Each model signs an exclusive contract with me to model my studio, show off their images and slideshow. A model release is required to participate.
How to Apply:
Email me at email@example.com and let me know you are interested. I will send you a brief application for you to fill out and return to me. I will then contact you if you are a good candidate!
Here are a few images of one of my senior reps from last year!